3 de abril de 2011

When i was younger I saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind he broke his own heart, and i watched as he tried to reassemble it. And my momma swore that: she would never let herself forget and that was the day i promised Id never sing of love if it does not exist but darling you, are the only exception. Maybe i know, somewhere deep in my soul, that love never lasts and we've got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face. And i've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable, distance and up until now I had sworn to myself that i was content with loneliness. Cos none of it was ever worth the risk, but you, are, the only exception. Ive got a tight grip on reality but i cant let go of what's in front of me here. I know your leaving, LEAVE ME WITH SOME PROOF ISNT A DREAM. And im on my way to believing it and Im on my way to believing it.